Let's start with what I lost.
- According to their scale -- 4 pounds, Sunday night to Friday morning.
- My Fear -- I don't feel intimidated by things I can't do or things I've never tried.
- A greater sense of peace about where God has me headed. Every morning we did prayer walks where I literally prayed and worshiped the entire 45 minutes. Then every night we had service and small groups. Never have I been with God so much! I can't even describe to you what it feels like to finally have HIM in the center of this journey.
- More confidence to try new things -- I did two spinning classes!! It was never something I wanted to try. I thought I was going to die 5 minutes in, but I did it... TWICE!! :)
- I found my love for the water -- Every single day we had a water workout. When I was younger (before I gained my weight), I LOVED swimming. I was a fish! As I gained weight I was in the water less and less. Kelli, our swim instructor, even told me I was great in the water.
- Great friends -- A new support system community that were great spending time with and have been great encouragers since I got home!
- Knowledge about working out, eating, and my faith.