Sunday, March 1, 2015

March!?

Image result for hello march


Woah. Where did February go?! My February goals went really well I think.  March will be much of the same (Lent and all), also going to try to do more food prep on Sundays.  What's in store for March? So much, but I'm trying not to focus on them too much. Just one day at a time, one meal at a time! I'm feeling confident in what I'm doing - eating and in the gym, so I don't want to jinx it really by talking a bunch about it.

Here's what's on tap:

Maybe some C25k. I have registered for two 5ks that are taking place in May. I hope to be able to run a full 5k by then.
Reaching my fitbit goal of 7500 steps & 10 flights of stairs every day.
Weekend water goals -- I have no issues during the week with water intake.
Read one (1) book.  Don't judge me that it takes me a month to read a book. :) 



What are your active, healthy, wellness goals for March?

No comments:

Post a Comment