Monday, December 29, 2014

Clean Up

You know there are times in your life when you need to clean house. Most 'normal' people do this in the spring. However, I'm very much at that moment. I feel like my life is chaos.... Unorganized... Cluttered. I don't know if it's the crazy year we've had or what. Starting today I'm cleaning house.... Starting with the closet and dresser. Getting rid of clothes and stuff I don't need or use.

Might include some phone numbers. Maybe some conversations that need to be had to get off my chest. We'll see what the coming weeks bring, but I hope that this will accomplish at least some sense of order. And keep me from getting depressed and "funky" during the remaining winter months.

What tips do you have for avoiding the winter funk?

Starting the year off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment