Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Step It Up

I love the chats I have with my trainer during workouts.

No, really.

Ok... mostly.

We have a good time.  She gives me crap for eating crap.  She punishes me for not working out enough. You know the drill.  This week was no exception.  The only difference was tonight... I got homework.

As in - this is what you're doing for the week and before we start our next workout, you're weighing in.

Bah!!! She's on to me! It's good - for her. For me - I'm scared. ;) So here's this week's homework in case you were wondering:

Monday - W/ Michele
Tuesday - Praise Moves (Christian yoga)
Wednesday - Home workout provided by Michele
Thursday - 3 mile walk
Friday - OFF
Saturday - 30 min workout video
Sunday - walk or off

On my off days I'm to do work with the foam roller - stretching and such. So it's time to get off my duff. Oh - and quit eating crap.

Pretty sure I'll be starving by New Years.

1 comment: