Thursday, November 8, 2012

Foodies!

I concentrate a lot on gym time, but I realize that what you put in your body is 90% of the process. If you eat garbage, but workout, it's not going to matter.

My question today is:

What is one food you eat now, that you never thought you would?

This is a big one for me. I've recently started eating beans. I hate beans. Chili - less beans, please. I blew today out of the water (in a bad way). I ate out all three meals - there goes that goal.

Breakfast: Egg McMuffin and hot chocolate (420 calories)
Lunch: Cantina Burrito from Taco Bell (760 - should have gotten the bowl, but oh well)
Dinner: Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad from McDonalds (320)

Lunch and dinner contained black beans. And I didn't pick them out. I consider this a small progress and will now need to look up some recipes so I can start incorporating them into my diet!

Another one I never thought I would eat is asparagus, but now I eat it all the time! I love it in a little EVO with peppers. YUM-O! I'm channeling Rachael Ray. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment