Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I hate

I had a moment tonight at the gym.
  • I hate that I can't give up sweets. I go for a day or two, but always go back. Frustrating.
  • I hate that when the gym gets crowded, I freak out. It's not a panic attack, but I hate when there's so many people.
  • I hate that I work my butt off to no end and the scale still hasn't moved.
I'm going to an endocrinologist in December - one that also specializes in metabolism - to see if there's something else going on in my body hormonally as to why the weight isn't coming off. I'm also getting labs done in December, where I will inquire with my doctor further about some other things I've discovered. We shall see. I know it's a process and it's not going to happen over night. But it's getting the point of beyond frustrating for me.

Sometimes I wonder why I should even be strict with myself if it's not going to pay off in the end? I know it's healthier for my heart, etc., etc.

Wow. Off to bed. I'll try again tomorrow... as usual. Thanks for sticking with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment