Sunday, December 30, 2012

In Review

All in all, 2012 hasn't been a horrible year. It seems the last couple of months I haven't done so great at my goals, but this has been one of the healthiest years I've ever had. Here's what I did:

*completed four 5k races - next year I'm shooting for six.
*completed three 10-day boot camps.
*worked out with a trainer all year.
*A1c went from 6.5 to 5.7

In December I got 1/2 way through the squat challenge when the kid's Christmas program took over my life. :) I did very well at testing and meds every day.

For my January goals, I've done two fitness goals, two behavior goals, AND added one thing to add or subtract every week.

The 50-50-50 challenge is 50 push ups, 50 squats, and 50 kettlebell exercises 5 days a week. HERE WE COME 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment