Thursday, December 27, 2012

Not So Healthy Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas - gathered around your family and friends.

My time at home was good - other than the 7:30am weight loss talk with my mother (insert eye roll). I spent a lot of time with my brother, Kyle - was very good!! Other than being a tad lonely at the thought of the fifth wheel, it was good. Here's me and the sibs (and their significant others).



One thing I did that I hadn't planned on doing was gorging on sweets and eating whatever I wanted.

One thing I didn't do that I had planned on doing was working out.

Ugh - more disappointment that I stink. I haven't logged any food for three weeks - there goes that December goal. I have been doing very good with my meds and testing my sugars though. It's been two days, but I'm loving this new medicine. No sickness and it's easy peasy to do! I'm still scared when I put the pen against my skin, but so far so good!

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and prayers of support.

No comments:

Post a Comment