Thursday, December 13, 2012

Squat Challenge

It's almost mid-month, how are we doing with our goals?  I'm not doing too bad actually, even on the squat challenge. I forgot to post what the challenge is, but here it is if you'd like to join me for the rest of the month. :) We're on day 13, so it's 75 squats!! So far the only day I've missed was yesterday, so I'll be doing 145 throughout the day - 3 sets of 49 to make it easy math. 

I hope you're enjoying getting ready for the Holidays and not letting it stress you out! I think this is the first Christmas in a long time where I haven't been worried about gifts. I'm going to Nebraska to see my family - and that's all I need! I'm so excited to see them and hang out with my brothers.

Ok - it's time to start my day... with some squats! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment