Saturday, March 30, 2013

First Things First

In just shy of three days, I will officially be BRACE FREE!!!! After two years and three months I am so ready to have these things off. Everyone keeps asking me what things I'm going to eat first. It's sad how much our world is consumed by food that it's the first question. Anyway - I digress.

Gum. I used to be a chronic gum chewer and can't wait to have a stick!

One of our kids gave us a gift card to the movies and I'm pretty sure there's a box of milk duds calling my name!

Small things that we never think about, I can't wait to eat an apple without cutting it first. Or corn on the cob without cutting the corn off. ;)

I will, however, miss being able to use my rubber bands as an excuse not to eat. Have a fabulous Easter Sunday, everyone. Make good choices around the table or be more active after the big lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the brace-free face :-) it is well worth it :-)

    ReplyDelete