Saturday, March 16, 2013

Motivation & My Week

Man, I've been doing so well at blogging and here I haven't done any since Sunday!!

Sunday I did jazzercise with a couple of friends because it's free in March. My legs hurt something terrible on Monday, however... I worked out with my trainer for the first time in over a month. I could totally tell it had been over a month by Tuesday morning because I was SORE!!!

By Wednesday a trip to the chiropractor was in order. He adjusted my neck quite a bit and ordered me to come back by Monday at the latest. Oye! I've been sore ever since, but been trying to stretch it out.

I was pretty proud of my eating until today. We had parent's day out, so spending 8 hours with 32 kids took a toll on my options. However, it was fabulous on me active - I'm up to 8500 steps. :) Might be done moving for the day.

I'll leave you with some motivation that I forgot on Tuesday:

No comments:

Post a Comment