Monday, March 25, 2013

I Hate...

I hate being a woman ~ especially this week. ;) Throughout this journey I've had so many tests done to figure out things going on in my body. So far I've gotten no answers, only "It's just how your body is." Well. I don't like my body on the inside. It is AWFUL during the time of the month ~ the pain, all of it! Two months ago I finally called my lady dr about birth control - hoping and praying it at least helps SOME of my problems. Well I had to start the first day and I hadn't had one since then, so I'm just now starting taking it.

We'll see how it goes.

I also hate that during this time, I can't exercise. I know it's supposed to help, but I am telling you it does NOT. Anything but!! This time I've been trying to still get my steps in, but I hate hate hate how it runs my life and things I can or can't do.

Rant over. Here's hoping tomorrow is better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment