- Read 12 books -- I have 12 picked out, but if you have more suggestions, I can add them.
- Completed couch to 5k
- 365 miles (1 mile a day)
- 6 5k races (last year I did 4)
- Focus on ME!
- Less time with technology – tv, phone, etc.
- More time in the Word
- More random acts of kindness
- Try new things – boxing, dancing, etc.
- More trips to see my family
- Travel somewhere I’ve never been
- Blog more
Saturday, January 5, 2013
13 in '13!
Courtney Crozier from Biggest Loser has challenged her followers to set 13 goals in 2013. Check out her blog for more info, but I thought I'd share my list for the entire year. Some of them I've already shared with you, but that's ok.
How are we doing five days into the New Year?? I'm not doing terrible, even keeping up with 50-50-50. Trying to help my body adjust to the new medicine - that's making me sick (much like the old one). Ugh. Frustrating, but I'm giving it a chance to see if I get used to it. My other medicine (the shot) is going really well! I still get nervous doing it, but it's going a lot better than I expected. One of my friends that saw me over the weekend said I made it look really easy. I was glad to hear it, considering I shake. :)
Have a fabulous Sunday, peeps! Love you all!