Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Weigh In

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I posted. Yikes! I thought I was going to get better at this?! :)

I'm going to be honest and say that this week was absolutely horrible. I ate everything in sight and didn't go to the gym AT ALL. I'm doing a weight loss challenge with Children's Ministry Deals with other children's workers across the country. Weigh in for that is every Saturday. Despite my horrible week, from last Saturday to today I lost 2.8 lbs.

Hold up. Don't get excited. :) I tend to not, because it fluctuates so much and so often. Next week I could gain three. You never know.

My goal for today is to plan my week of workouts and perhaps make it to the gym later. I plan what I'm doing each day, and track how far I go (part of the 365 miles). Today I'm also working on Honk Ministry stuff and other stuff for church. I'll post more about Honk tomorrow.

For now, I must get busy.

1 comment:

  1. Wondered what happened to you!! Don't think I don't miss you when your absent. Having problems with my computer and internet--it'll just shut off for NO reason. Think a new computer is in my future. Hope you have a great week and hang in there girly.
    P.s. have you ever checked out my blog?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete