Monday, January 28, 2013

Cross It Off!!

I completed a goal!!! *in my BEST singing voice*

Do the happy dance!!! :) I have crossed off book #1 for year - Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo. You can read what I thought HERE. It also has the complete list of books I'm reading for the year.

I'm not very good at crossing goals off my list - obviously. I haven't done one of my monthly health goals, so I need to revamp and think about the ones I'm choosing.

I'm feeling super accomplished after this one. Especially since I read the book in one morning. Seriously. Something like three hours. Another one of my goals is was to blog more. I've already surpassed what I did in December AND November -- almost combined if I finish this month strong. Ha!!

I also need to do my 5k schedule. The first one I was going to do was in February. I might should sign up if I'm still doing that one. :)

Love you guys so much. Thanks for the continued support and encouragement! I couldn't do it without you!

1 comment: