Friday, September 14, 2012

1/2 Way - Day 5

We're halfway through the 10-day fat blasting. Find the schedule here. Here's what's happened:

Thursday 9/13 -- I teach at church every Thursday so I told the trainer I was going to miss our workout. In class they did a lower body pyramid -- kind of glad I missed it. :) On my own I went through the exercises, but not as a pyramid. I did 10 reps of each, 3x. Not bad, not bad. Then I did homework -- 10 back extensions, 20 bridge-pelvic thrusts, 10 roman chair high knees (each 3x).

Friday 9/14 -- Off day. And boy was it off.  I had sugar. And chips. And.... I don't feel guilty. Even though I went over my 1490 calories, I didn't go over 1700 (when I first started counting calories, I began at 1600). And I only went over by 150. Not horrible considered.

I will kick this sugar habit!!! Gah! :)

Losing the sugary me... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment