Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Success!!

Tomorrow is the last night of 10-day fat blast. The workout is 'tabata', which I guess is a very intense workout, in only 15 minutes.

Tonight was weigh and measure. I wasn't really scared, especially after my boss commented on the shirt I wore today and that it fit my body very differently than it has in the past. I was proud of how much I avoided bread. I wasn't entirely successful on the desserts, but I was ok.

Here are my results lost:

Upper Arm 0
chest .75
waist .75
hips .25
thigh .25
calf .25


Total Inches Lost 2.25


They're doing this every month until the end of the year, so I think I'm going to sign up for the one in October and hit it hard. I'm so proud of these inches lost, even if my weight didn't go down (according to the gym scale, it went up 1 lb, but that could be muscle, too).

I've never been so sore as I have the last 10 days. Having three different trainers was a plus, because they all did different things to give us ideas on what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment