Tuesday, September 4, 2012

On the Go

One thing God is definitely trying to teach me is being healthy and continuing my workouts no matter where I'm at.  This weekend CJ (roomie) and I went to Oklahoma to discuss a possible ministry idea with some friends of ours.  We left yesterday evening, so in the afternoon I had a session with the trainer.  This morning I woke up and did 30 minutes on the bike at the hotel fitness center.  Trying to make good eating choices is a little bit harder, but I'm getting better -- like if I choose fries, only eating 1/2.

I'm always looking for suggestions about handling traveling and being healthy at the same time!! Please share!  Like this weekend I brought my snacks - caramel rice cakes, almonds, trail mix, gatorade, and my water bottle.  Meals I try to do something grilled chicken or turkey and veggies... doesn't always happen, but I try.

Constantly trying to Lose Me :)


PS - I also need a new water bottle... left mine at the hotel. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment