Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Day In the Life

I thought I'd try something new to get me started -- my days started that is.



I also have an alarm set for 6am, to spend some time in the Word and in prayer. I need something at work to remind me to GET UP. Otherwise, I could sit there for 7 1/2 hours a day and never move. Since I've been tracking my steps, it's a big motivator to get me going -- normally. This week not so much because the princess ball has consumed my life.  If you notice the time this picture was taken it was 12:40 am and the alarm went off at 6. I need beauty sleep!!! :)

The last alarm I have is at 7pm and it reminds me to take my meds. You wouldn't think I would need reminding, but if the alarm doesn't go off, I will go about  my evening without it. 

If you have a desk job, how do you keep moving? On the days I teach (Thursdays and Sundays), I make sure we sing upbeat songs, so I'm up and moving constantly with the kids. I've also been making sure to demonstrate the games (which usually involve running). Then, when I a "teach" the Bible Story I walk around. Every little bit adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment