Saturday, February 2, 2013

Insightful Question

A couple of weeks ago a friend asked me "If time and money were no object, what would you do?" I quickly named a couple of places I'd like to visit (Germany to see my aunt Peggy, another cruise...).

After much consideration on this subject, I realized what I want most.

Fat Camp.

Don't laugh. :)

Austin Andrews from Biggest Loser and his dad (who was also on Loser), have a ministry called RetroFit. They are hosting a Faith and Fitness week, with workouts and worship and other sessions.

Since I've been struggling so much with the scale, I've been wanting to do something that will jump start my health. Not only that, but I feel like there's so much that I never share with people that I need to let go of for my health. Forgiveness that I thought I had given, but when something happens or comes up, this anger rages.

I've looked at a couple of Diabetes camps (I lovingly referred to them as Fat Camp), but they're so expensive! The ones locally aren't for adults, so that's out. The Biggest Loser resort would also be awesome.

Faith & Fitness week is also expensive, but I guess that's part of the question, right?

So that's my answer. If time and money were no object. I'd want to go to fat camp. ;)

If time and money were no object... where would you go? What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment