Thursday, February 28, 2013

Random Acts of Kindess

My goal was to do one RAC per week in February. Here's what I did:

Week 1: I sent texts of encouragement to random people that I haven't talked to in awhile. A few I knew were having a tough time, so I let them know I'm praying for them!

Week 2: I knew it was a tough week for my roommate because of Valentine's Day & her birthday the next day. At church on Valentine's Day, I threw a surprise birthday party for her. The week before I had every class do cards as their craft. I bought cake and they all gave her their cards.

Week 3: I was down for the week because of the flu, but my roommate did a wonderful RAC for me! :) The day I came home with the flu, she came home with chicken noodle soup and apple juice. What a life saver!

Week 4: I adopted another Soldier from Soldier's Angels. My last soldier was sent home and I hadn't adopted another one yet (it's been over 6 months).

I'm going to keep doing different RACs every week of March, not just for people I know! This month was kind of easy stuff, and mostly for people I know, but we're going to change that for next time.

How did your February goals go?? The ab challenge wasn't part of my goals, but I only got 1/2 way done.

No comments:

Post a Comment