Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Funday

I've realized most of my Sunday posts are very random. This one will be no different. :) 

Since I'm quitting the gym, I've been doing my workouts at home. Sit ups, push ups, planks, running stairs. I need to get motivated to walk/run outside - perhaps at the track, but today was WAY too windy for that nonsense. It's ok - the day quickly got away from me, so much I've barely gotten all my steps in (right now, I'm just shy of 5,000).

I did manage to teach my lesson on my feet, so I was constantly moving. After lunch, it was back to the church to finish painting for the princess ball this Saturday. After that I was home long enough to eat a reasonable dinner, then left again to go to church.

Whew. Since getting home at 9pm, I've managed more steps, but not quite enough. There's still time, once you people quit distracting me! ;)

In the middle of all that, I've been pondering Lent. What do I want to give up? It's easy to figure out what to add... but do I want to do a Lenten Bible plan on youversion? Or a book?

What are you guys doing?

I wish you guys a fabulous week! Hang in there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment